Sunday 11 December 2011

"Let's go in the darkroom and see what develops." - 365 Project, Day 285

How much does alertness affect creativity?  I forwent writing yesterday, where was was pretty tired, thinking I would be better off waiting a day to write something better.  Well, I'm slightly less tired and I can't write a bit better, I suppose.  My photographic output, however, is still as dull.

This day had nothing to lend itself to a single shot.  Every time I looked out the window, the weather altered somewhat - snowing a lot, sunny, cloudy, until it didn't know what to do anymore and had exhausted its rolodex of patterns.  I suppose the main issue I had with my inspiration is that I didn't go outside.  Then again, with the weather we had, how enjoyable would it have been?  How do I deal?

Here's how we dealt with today.

Frank

His note: Just wondered if these bricks were going to work after being covered in snow?

Shannon

Her note: Go Sens Go!

Myself

This is a small alley next to a store.  I've seen it before and I really like the way it looks.  It's small, narrow and somewhat creepy.  I also really like the pattern of bright and dark happens.  It's not a special picture but it's a simple one and it's nice.

Onto the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment