Tuesday 6 December 2011

"If you can't make a great photograph of a mundane subject, at least make a mundane photograph of a great subject!" - 365 Project, Day 281

I keep telling anybody that will listen to me to not trust any company that makes televisions and cars.  Companies that spread themselves too thin on completely unrelated things never excel in anything.  Oh, I'm sure those cars and those televisions are fine, but there's a reason neither of these are rated the highest around.

I've been talking Fuji up for a while, with their X100 and X10.  They've also announced their Fujifilm X-S1, which is a very high-end extended zoom camera, and which looks very impressive.  Fujifilm, this February, will start selling skin creams in Europe.  There's anti-aging creams and antioxidant stuff.  These have apparently been selling since 2007 and the current line was released on Hong Kong and China over a year ago.

So, do I trust a company that makes cameras and skin cream?

Here's what we took today.

Frank

His note: Tweety the Angel.

Shannon

Her note: I have never been in the trailer of a transport truck before.

Pat

I took a picture more or less like this back in April, to show the weather was getting warmer.  It's now Fall (technically) and trees pretty much look the same now.  The twisting and mingling of the branches are also fun to photograph.

I'll try to take a picture of the view out of my window when I wake up tomorrow, and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment