Thursday 15 December 2011

"Anyone can take a picture...a person with a passion sees the picture before it's taken." - 365 Project, Day 290

I could easily walk around all day and take pictures like the one I took today.  There's something about street photography that's always new and different and interesting.  It's challenging (especially when learning the quirks of a new camera) and forces to try to get better.

There are a lot of moments I see that I didn't get, but at least I see them, because every now and them, I am able to get them immortalised.

Here's our passion for the day.

Frank

His note: One of my old cameras.

Shannon

Her note: Watching my soap, "Days of Our Lives".

Myself

When I bring my 7D to my eye to take a picture, I know exactly what I'll see through the viewfinder looking through the 17-40mm lens.  I've taken so many shots with it, I know what I need to do to get the shot I want.  It was the same thing when I had my S95.  Shooting with the Fuji X10 is different, partly because I'm not too sure about the field of view is, and partly because using manual zoom with a screen (as opposed to a motorised zoom and a screen, or a manual zoom with a viewfinder) is a bit of a strange experience.  I still managed to get shots I like, though, like this one.

I will probably have a very crappy picture tomorrow.  I will get into why tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment