Sunday 18 December 2011

"A photographer strives to be fully aware of every moment and to be one with all others every moment." - 365 Project, Day 292

It got real cold real quick.  Two days ago, we were basking in record 10 degrees Celsius, but today I was walking home in -10 degree weather.  I am not going to complain, as the later the winter starts, the later it will end.  I remember earlier this year and, though will not enjoy this cold weather, will at least appreciate it in some small way.

Here are our shots for the day.

Frank

His note: A new door being installed at the drug store.

Shannon

Her note: This is a 2-pack of half-pound Reese peanut butter cups.

Pat

I haven't really seen much of the sun in December, and this is basically what I'm seeing now as I leave work.  It looks nice, though, even if I don't see it too much.

I'm off tomorrow and I will enjoy this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment