Thursday 29 December 2011

"Any good photograph is a successful synthesis of technique and art." - 365 Project, Day 303

Considering we're now past day 300 into this project, I've put up almost 950 pictures in my Flickr account, which I find pretty impressive.  I also found it interesting that if I don't post for a few days, my view count slowly goes down, whereas when I do post regularly, it's pretty stable.  I wonder how (and if) Flickr rewards active members of its site?

I wonder if we'll be rewarded for this.

Frank

His note: I knew snow came in white but didn't know it also came in green.

Pat

It was my buddy's son's birthday party today and one of the trillion toys he got (being 2 years old) is a set of duplo blocks.  Someone at the party figured it would be a nice idea to build a castle out of these things and this is the result, along with another friend.  The castle was easily about 7 feet tall, to give you an idea of how many blocks the castle needed.

Tomorrow will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment