Friday 9 December 2011

"Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time." - 365 Project, Day 283

I'm not writing this on the correct day, but mostly because the day I was supposed to write this I fell asleep insanely early.  I am, for some strange reason, exceedingly tired.  If I were a self-employed photographer, I guess I could take the day off and not worry about my tiredness beyond the morning.  (To be fair, this probably applies to any self-employed individual.)

In any case, here's what we did.

Frank

His note: My favorite reading chair.

Shannon

Her note: Today's sunrise.

Me

This probably would have been better had it not had anything at the end of the road (or no end), but I wanted to have the intersection to see.  It's a somewhat minimalist shot, and probably would have been better with my 7D, although having taken it with my phone, I don't have to worry about focus as much without using an unusually narrow aperture.

No comments:

Post a Comment