Saturday 17 December 2011

"My camera has helped to give me insight to truth. It has helped me to understand that change is wonderful and beneficial." - 365 Project, Day 291

The more I use this Fuji X10, the more I like it.  I'm learning its quirks.  By the same token, the more I use different cameras, the more I enjoy photography.  It shows me what technology can do and it forces me to re-evaluate how to take pictures.  It shows me people doing different things and shows me that the world can be viewed in different angles.

It also allows me to record what the world looks like for short moments at a time to later compare both how the world has changed and how I have changed, as well.

Here's our daily dose of non-celluloid photography.

Frank

His note: Which one shall I buy?

Shannon

Her note: My brother's dog with a stuffed toy fish in his mouth.

Me

Another street shot, of this lady going to work, probably.  Who knows?  I woke up before 4am today and couldn't go back to sleep, so I went outside to take pictures, but the rain, humidity and wind made taking pictures somewhat unpleasant.  By the time it was time to go to work, the rain had stopped, though everything was still wet, like you can see.

I will definitely try to keep up with posts over the next week, so the result may be very short posts.  I don't know how much free time I'll have, but worst comes to worst, I'll post four or five in a day with only pictures and not much talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment