Thursday 22 December 2011

"No good photograph was ever made in the middle of the day." - 365 Project, Day 297

I suppose there could be a few different reasons for this statement to be true.  I also suppose there could be a few different reasons for this statement to be false, as well.  Well, I'll leave it at that, considering most of the pictures I've been taking for the better part of a month are either very early or in the evening.

Frank

His note: Took this photo off of a puddle in a parking lot.  It looked interesting at the time.

Shannon

Her note: Had to try these and I love them.

My picture

All these people are waiting for the bus.  I walk down this street every time I walk downtown and there are always the same number of people waiting for the bus.  I wanted to capture the anticipation and impatience.  I don't know if I got those, though.  It probably would have worked better if I'd photographed these people from the front, to see their faces.  In any case, it's surprising Ottawa doesn't have a subway system yet.

One last work day before I have a couple of days off.  We'll see how it goes.  I'll just ask you guys to wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment