Tuesday 27 December 2011

"Composite portraits are absolute quackery! What next, composite landscapes?" - 365 Project, Day 299

I had a thought.  I find it interesting that cameras are getting cheaper and cheaper, yet people's expectations are getting bigger and bigger.  True, technology is getting better, but with the prices getting lower and lower, quality in parts diminishes somewhat, as does materials used in, say, lenses and bodies.  It's funny to know that, if this trend keeps going, people will want medium format quality and clarity inside a cell phone.

Here's what we took with our equipment.


Frank

His note: A birthday gift from a lady friend, what a sweetheart and what a great subject.

Shannon

Her note: Great snack for Christmas Eve.

My shot

On my way home I caught this sight: a completely clear sky, which has been somewhat of a rarity in the past few weeks.  You can also probably tell that it's -20 Celsius, or perhaps not.

Next is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment