Thursday 15 December 2011

"Let's go in the darkroom and see what develops." - 365 Project, Day 289

I've had a day or two to play with the Fuji X10 and I've found the colours to be pretty bright out of the RAW files compared to those of the Canon cameras I've had (XSi, S95 and 7D).  As such, I don't have to add as much saturation or contrast to have them look accurate to the scenes appeared to my eyes.

This is, well, different.  It's not better or worse, it's just different.  It's also to be expected, given the different sensor, processor and lens.  So far, I'm liking the results.

Here are the results, though my picture today is black and white.

Frank

His note: Cool image from my new Boxee Box.

Shannon

Her note: Frosty the Snowman.

Pat

I went climbing with a few friends (and, by the way, 24 hours later my arms are still killing me) and a couple of them are experienced paddlers.  After climbing, at a pub (as you can probably tell from the shot), one of them was trying to convince the newbie to go down the rapids/falls at Hog's Back in Ottawa, which, apparently, if you're new to paddling, is a daunting task, especially after a rainfall, like tonight.

Tomorrow will have a short post, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment