Friday 20 May 2011

"They used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should photograph me through linoleum." - 365 Project, Day 81

This is, once again, a day with no little preamble.  It's exactly 2:17am, and I'm tired enough to fall asleep now.  So, I shall just be content with saying that I really like the photographs today.  The subject matter and/or composition are well done, creating something quite different, but simple.

Frank

His note: One pair to see the monitor, one pair for the serious moments and one pair just for fun.

Shannon

Her note: Storm coming in.

Me

Just another random street shot.  If I had more time, I might crop the sky because there's a lot of dead space in the top half of the picture, but when I saw the couple walking down the street, I saw the picture in portrait orientation, and I like the effect of it.

I have the feeling tomorrow morning (well, 3 hours from now, I suppose, when the sun comes up) is going to be kind of misty.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment