Wednesday 25 May 2011

"Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light... I just take pictures." - 365 Project, Day 86

So Annual Planking Day is over, and as far as I can tell, there haven't been any big incident, apart from people taking pictures of themselves acting as planks.

Now that I know the world is safe from some Plankpocolypse, I can sleep easy tonight.

Frank

His note: Dandelion wine, salad with dandelions, dandelion tea and just plain dandelion: the weed!  But it's beautiful yellow colour is undeniable!

Shannon

Her note: Pretty please don't fall on top of me.

Pat

I walked around with my dad today and took some nice pictures of flowers (which will inevitably end up in an album on Facebook somewhere), but I couldn't resist posting this one instead.  It's the street photographer in me, what can I say.

Onto tomorrow and its plankless happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment