Sunday 29 May 2011

"Life is like a good black and white photograph, there’s black, there’s white, and lots of shades in between." - 365 Project, Day 90

It's been 90 days, about 3 months in, and still many things have not been photographed.  I don't know if my quest to be a better picture-taker is happening.  My photographic talents may or may not be blossoming, but, far more important than anything else, everybody involved is enjoying themselves.  They may stress slightly in trying to photograph the perfect daily object, and their creativity and artistic eye is strained, trying to compose the perfect image, but they are having fun.

I think today more than any other day, everyday life is present in the set of pictures.  I like this idea because, unless shooting commercially, every shot is an everyday shot.  This is our reality and it's here for you to see, and hopefully it is, if not fascinating, then at least interesting.  I hope you keep enjoying our pictures and find our lives, if not fascinating, then at least picturesque.

Frank

His note: Which way do I go?

Shannon

Her note: Loved the colours in the sunset tonight.

Me

The picture is crooked, I know, but I didn't really have a lot of time to capture this.  It's very simple, but, as I stated yesterday, the tones and highlights are more important than the content at times.  The only thing that would make this picture better is someone walking down the sidewalk, but, alas, nobody was walking down this particular street.

I think I'll continue with the black and whiteness of life tomorrow, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment