Tuesday 31 May 2011

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film." - 365 Project, Day 92

A few things about today.

1) I have a headache.
2) It was about 1200 degrees humidity.
3) I received way too many emails.  (Not really pertinent to this blog, but it's still something that happened.)

So, this will be a very short post.

Frank

His note: My motorcycle is still in the hospital, so a friend offered one of his bikes to ride tonight. Silly me I agreed!  I was in heaven!

Shannon

Her note: Another sunset that I found to be really nice.

Pat

Like I said, I had a slight headache, so I wasn't looking around too much for something to shoot.  Luckily, this happened, and turned out nicely.

Tomorrow should be more of the same.  We'll see how it turns out, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment