Thursday 26 May 2011

"If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you’re not out there, you’ll only hear about it." - 365 Project, Day 87

I love this quote up there.  It's true of photography, and true of everything else, as well.  If you see people doing some of the things (within reason) you wish you were doing, nothing is stopping you from doing them.  If you really want them, then you'll figure out a way to do them.  It's not just that, it's also the stories you'll get to tell and the experiences you'll have in the quest to getting those things.

I'm not one to relate my personal hobby (in this case, obviously, photography) and use grandiose, generic terms to relate it to life.  I find that, for the most part, silly.  So, I will not do that.  One of the reasons (the main reason, as I see it) for doing a 365 project, is to go out and shoot, and hopefully get good shots.  The only way people will notice you (if that's what you wish) is if you take pictures.  On the other hand, it can be something as simple as wanting to take nice pictures.  The only way you'll take a nice picture is if you go out and take pictures.  It's as simple as that.

As expected, there are a few new shots today.

Frank

His note: What could represent summer more than a cool Sea Doo?

Shannon

Her note: One of the many things I'm allergic to.

Pat

I saw this tree with and though its defect looked interesting, especially with the little leafy growth under it.  I just like the texture in the picture.

"For all we know we might not get tomorrow/Let's do it tonight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment