Sunday 27 March 2011

"Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art." - 365 Project, Day 27

I don't necessarily mean to plan it thusly, but it seems to happen once a week or so.  It's not my down time or anything, it just happens.  I don't really have anything to write about today.  This kind of thing happens.  Perhaps it is because of the long day (I was up much earlier than usual), and not for lack of pictures.  I must be tired, that's the ticket.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  Tomorrow, I will be more verbose, for those who like that kind of thing.

Today's pictures:

Frank

His note: I could not resist.  This is the back of a $2 mirror I bought for my desk 6 months before I retired.  I do not need it anymore, except for taking this picture, of course!

Mandy

Picture is pretty self-explanatory, and pretty nice-looking.

Shannon

Her note: Since we had the meeting this morning and I worked all day I didn't know what to take a picture of. Decided on gift cards.

My turn

This morning walking to work (way too early, might I add), I was watching the sunrise.  I suppose this could have done with another HDR treatment, but I wanted it slightly more realistic.  I was also shooting handheld, and I didn't want to try to align the pictures.  I just wanted the picture to be darker, with the rays of the sunrise shinning through.

Again, tomorrow will see more words in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment