Wednesday 25 January 2012

"The picture is good or not from the moment it was caught in the camera." - 365 Project, Day 331

How bad do the conditions have to be in one area for no photographs to be taken?  We all know that even in the strictest and most controlled environments, pictures are always taken.  Whether it be concerts or warzones, there is always a camera snapping away.

Any kind of disaster, whatever its size, occurring just about invites photojournalists and gawkers to take pictures of itself.  So, then, what would it take for no photographs to be taken for one day?  Or even one hour?

Here's what we took.

Frank

His note: I tried to make the fence look higher than really is... not sure I was successful.

Me

I liked the way this look.  It's simple but minimalist.  It may have worked a bit better if there was only one floor showing instead of two, but this is simple enough and you know exactly what's being shot.  Now, if you ask me what the meaning of this shot is, then that's a different story.

I think I won't be so awake tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment