Friday 6 January 2012

"You sure got alot of nice equipment, let's see your pictures." - 365 Project, Day 312

How well do you know your camera?  I don't mean the model number or the megapixel count or what company made it.  I mean, take you camera as is, give it to someone, blindfold yourself and tell them exactly how to change, say, the white balance, or start shooting a video, or even change the shutter speed and aperture (if, obviously, applicable).

This doesn't really mean anything, really.  It just means how much you know your equipment and how fast you can change some of the settings (if, obviously, you want to).  It's a simple thought experiment and shows you how insane you are about the gizmos you have.

Here's what our gizmos took today.

Shannon

Her note: Great new scoreboard at Scotiabank Place

My shot

I've taken a lot of this type of shot, but I still like it.  Lonely roads always have something to offer, although the left side of this one is not too interesting.  It's no matter, because I like the way the branches intertwine.

I wonder what Saturday will hold!  I will also be getting my hands on my new Canon S100.

No comments:

Post a Comment