Sunday 1 January 2012

"You are lucky if you take one, maybe two good pictures in a year." - 365 Project, Day 306

My friend asked what we thought the biggest hangover day was (it's the type of question he asks).  In the same vein, what is the one day where the most pictures are typically taken?  I am in Ottawa, so I assume the fireworks on Canada Day would be one of the bigger days, as are Christmas and New Year's.  What's your guess?

In any case, here's our output for today.

Frank

His note: A nice bunch of snow hanging from a branch near home. Happy New Year everybody.

My picture

This a portrait taken to, let's say, commemorate the New Year's Eve we were having together.  I stupidly had my camera completely silent without a flash, so nobody really knew when the 10-second timer was up.  The picture turned out really well, though, so I'm happy.

This night kind of leads into the next day, so I took my January 1st picture not too long after this one.  It's not cheating because it technically was a different day!

No comments:

Post a Comment