Sunday 22 January 2012

"I have two pairs of eyes – one to paint and one to take photographs" - 365 Project, Day 327

I haven't really got anything to say today, so enjoy the pictures.

Frank

His note: Pine tree.  This shot was taken during the day but decided to darken the image to make it look like an evening shot.

My shot

This is Tux's little catgrass plant.  It's doing pretty poorly but that's probably my doing more than my cat's.  It's in a decently bright spot, but it doesn't seem to want to have any of the water I give it.  In any case, I'm not sure if Tux is enjoy this plant as much as he was when he first got.  I find the black and white works well.     It makes the photo simpler and you concentrate on the grass instead of the plant itself.  I tried boosting the contrast as much as the photo could handle to bring out, well, the contrasting highlights and blacks.

Sunday comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment