Tuesday 24 January 2012

"I'm concerned with pushing images to the edge of sanity. " - 365 Project, Day 329

I've mentioned this before but I'm still looking for a good photography podcast.  It's a little annoying.  The only steady podcast I listen to is from TWIT.tv, but I'm not the biggest fan of theirs.  Prophotoshow.net has a nice one, and Mr. Seim has a good vision from time to time, but he's made it very difficult to download the MP3, and so I haven't listened to him in quite a while.  His shows are also very inconsistent in their release schedule.  Photography.ca also has a very nice show, released semi-regularly, but they are very, very short, which is somewhat annoying, given how knowledgeable the host is, and how much he seems to include the photography.ca community for inspiration.

I've also listened to one or two others that are not worth mentioning.  I'v thought about starting my own, but I have no community and nothing to talk about.  These kind of roadblocks haven't generally stopped me from doing anything before, but it seems like it would take too much of a time investment to do everything that has to be done for it.  Every photography podcast I listen to, though, pushes me one bit closer to re-evaluate my time.

There's really not much to show from today.  I took a few other shots that more or less look like this.  This is my shot for the day, though.

My shot

Every three days since Winter started, we've had incredibly different weather.  From warm to sleet and snowstorm to cold and windy to now freezing rain and we'll see what tomorrow brings.  Given how dark it was, this is the best way to show exactly what the roads were like.  It's not the most picturesque photo I've ever taken, but it gets the point across.

I'm actually pretty curious about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment