Monday 7 July 2014

Rainy Day Start

It's raining like crazy outside today (though if you don't like the weather, and this being Ottawa, just wait 10 minutes), and it's my first day off in a long time I can't go walking around to take photos.  As such, I figure it's a great time to post for the first time in an even longer time.

Housekeeping things: I haven't stopped taking photos, I've just stopped posting them.  There's no particular reason for that, with the only exception of laziness.  I've started posting on Flickr again thanks to a co-worker that wanted to see some of my newer photos.  Another big deciding factor in starting to post again is I have a new toy.

I won't get into details now, but I'm now mainly shoot my street photography with a Leica M and 50mm Noctilux.  I'll probably write/film a review later, but I'll say I love this camera in its entirety.  Other than that, I still have my Canon 5D Mark 3, S100 and Fuji X10.  I still shoot with all of them, though my 5D is mainly used for shooting and filming wedding this year.  I don't think I've used it in any other way this year.  I still love this camera, it's just a bit unwieldy for street.

As always, I still plan on shooting, and I will make a effort on posting to my Flickr stream.  I will also try to update this blog every now and then.  For now, I will leave you with this album.  No real reason for it, I just like it for some strange reason. Clothes on Stuff.

Oh, well look at that: it's now almost sunny outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment