Sunday 4 March 2012

Didn't make the cut.

Because I found them on my computer, here are six random pictures that didn't make the project.  There are definitely more of this type of photos, but this is what I easily found.  They were nice, but better ones were simply taken during that day.

Here's the first one.

I would've liked having a wider-angle camera, but the S100 wasn't out then.  It's a nice shot, but I think the reason I didn't post this one is because it looked too much like others I'd taken before.

Next two.

I passed on these two in favour a blurry shot of my cat looking inside a cereal box.  I don't know if I would have made the same decision now, but at least now you can all see these shots, as well.

Next up is from Winterlude.

I believe the reason I didn't pick this shot is because it's not as crisp as I wanted it to be.  It does, however, look pretty nice in a smaller size.

Next up is a shot from Valentin's Day, but doesn't really have any romantic appeal, really.  Just a frozen river.

I took a shot of the Peace Tower in Ottawa for the project, but that's only because I've taken too many of this river.

The last one of my favorite of the bunch.

I found it strange there was a baseball cap in the middle of the street and wanted to focus on it.  The sensor in the X10 also allows for a blurrier background than normal compacts, so it gives the shot a, well, blurry feel, except the baseball cap.

In nay case, here are a few shots that may or may show my choosing process.  I'll have new shots as soon as it's not too cold to walk around without gloves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment